The Boardroom toolkit
Women on Boards (WOB) has a goal to increase the numbers of women on boards of Australian companies. We do this in a number of ways, including through The Boardroom. It is a toolkit that links aspirant directors with current board vacancies and provides training and resources for them to develop their networks and skills.
Some of the tools are for subscribers only, while others are free to access if you are registered with the Women on Boards website.
- Profile - free for registered users
- Search vacancies - 6-10 vacancies per week. Full details provided to subscribers only
- Post a vacancy - to our database of more than 14,000 professional women
- On board - success stories from WOBers who have been appointed to a board
- Case studies - find out how they did it!
- Pathways to Directorship Program - unique WOB workshops and events
- My Mentor - support and guidance to achieve career and board roles
- My Coach - professional executive coaches to get you on track
Subscribe to Women on Boards.