My Coach is an extension of the Pathways to Directorship program.
Each coaching experience is different. Coaching is suitable for those who want guided assistance to enable them to undertake meaningful reflection, evaluation and planning. A coach provides a support to enable you to create goals and action plans. A coach will typically accelerate progress and fast track you to results.
What your coaching might cover
- Supporting you to identify and crystalise your career goals
- Encouragement to reframe your thinking from professional to management and executive roles
- Providing feedback to generate self awareness
- Generate insight on your behaviour patterns and personal impact on others
- Keeping you results oriented by holding you accountable to your goals
- Building the personal habits of self reflection and development
Who are the coaches?
There are coaches available from NSW and Victoria at this stage. They are all well known to, and members of,Women on Boards. Each coach is a certified professional coach and is keen to use their coaching skills to assist women realise their potential in career and directorship roles.
How will the program be delivered?
The program is offered face-to-face (depending on location of the coach the coachee is expected to undertake any travel required), by telephone (call costs borne by coachee) or other form of telephony (e.g. Skype). We also suggest the coaches and coachees use an instant messaging service for online chats - such as Windows Messenger - rather than email.
What will be provided?
Each coachee will receive:
- A conversation between the program manager (an experienced director and mentor) and coaches, if required, to assign the appropriate coach.
- Five one hour face to face or phone sessions with your assigned coach.
- Option to move to a different coach for the remaining sessions if a 'fit' is not realised at first session.
- Opportunity to track progress online and provide feedback
- Follow up correspondence by email after each session
- Follow up packages are available
We suggest that the sessions be completed within a three to four month period.
How much will it cost?
- $3,130 for the introductory session and five one hour coaching sessions. Fees are inclusive of GST. Seventy percent of the fee goes to the coach and the remainder to WOB.
- All packages are to be booked and paid for using the WOB website. The program is only open to WOB Subscribers.
How do I enrol?
- Login to My Dashboard/ My Coach
- Click the link to Program Registration
- Complete the form
Note: The program is only open to WOB Subscribers. You can subscribe at the time of booking.
How will the program be evaluated?
Women on Boards is keen to understand the impact and effectiveness of the coaching program. Coaches and coachees are encouraged to provide feedback via the online form after each session.
Who do I contact?
Louise Krause on 0411 604070 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Denise Aldous (program administrator) email: email@example.com