WOB mentoring services
Women on Boards provides access to extremely experienced men and women who can guide and support you to develop a more structured approach to achieve your career and board goals, whatever your career stage. Our mentors and coaches have been carefully selected by WOB to ensure they meet the needs of our network of women. The vast majority of our mentors are, or have been, directors some with ASX experience and are dedicated to seeing more women in leadership and directorship roles and are offering their services exclusively to WOB.
WOB's mentors and coaches are offered in five cities across Australia.
How can mentoring and coaching help you?
- provides support to deal with new challenges or with challenging situations
- helps develop new skills and knowledge
- increases self confidence and self awareness
- increases your effectiveness
- provides a sounding board for life and career challenges
- helps you review your career and life goals
- grows your professional network
As a consequence your organisation benefits as improved personal performance improves organisational performance.
More about our mentors, coaches and the programs
Louise Krause on 0411 604070 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Denise Aldous (program administrator) email: email@example.com