- Logging into the website
- Updating contact details
- Subscription status
- Paying / renewing a subscription
- Completing My Profile
- Accessing board vacancies
- Registering for an event
- To login to the website you need the username and password you entered when you registered.
- Forgotten? Go to the Login page and enter your email address in the space provided.
- You will receive an email with your username and a new password.
- Use them to Login to the website.
- Go to the Update My Details section to change your password to something you will remember.
Note: If you have changed your email address this obviously won't work - in this instance email admin(@)womenonboards.org.au and advise of your new email address.
- Login to the website
- Click >> Edit My Details >> under My Links on My Dashboard.
- Complete the form and save.
NOTE: Please ensure your city/suburb, state and postcode are in the correct fields.
You can also update your contact details from My Profile.
There are two ways of being part of the WOB Network.
- Registering on the website to receive eNews and complete My Profile.
- Subscribing (for a 1, 2 or 3 year fee) to access board vacancies, certain publications and attending events at a substantial discount.
Your subscription status is shown when you login to the website.
- If you are NOT a subscriber, a message will say >> Click new subscription to join >>.
- If you ARE a subscriber, the message will tell you the date to which you subscription is current. Subcriptions run from the date of payment for 12, 24 or 36 months depending on the option chosen.
Remember: Registering with the website does NOT make your a WOB subscriber.
- Login to the website and check your subscription status.
- Click the grey box which will read >> Renew Subscription >> OR >> New Subscription>>
Existing subscribers will receive three renewal notices commencing one month prior to renewal date. If you choose not to renew then you will be automatically removed as a subscriber, but will still have login access to the website.
- Login to the website and click the >> My Profile >> link on My Dashboard.
- Complete each section and save.
You MUST be a subscriber to access board vacancies.
The easiest way is to login to the website, click the >> View Positions >> link under My Resume toolbox on My Dashboard and follow these steps.
- Click View All Positions
- Choose your board position
- Go to the actions column on the RH side or ID number on the LH side and hover your mouse over the magnifying glass to bring up the details.
Apply directly to the contact. Good Luck!
All registrations for WOB workshops and events is via the website. Credit card (visa & mastercard) and cheque payments are accepted using the online form. If you wish to use a corporate AMEX card or are having difficulty with the instructions below, please call Events Coordinator, Louise Krause, on 02 4362 1333 or email email@example.com.
Please note that AMEX will incurr a 3% additional charge.
Step by step instructions
- If you have not done so, register with the website. Click Here.
(Note: You will need to go to your email browser to validate your email address.)
- Once you are registered, then go to My Events on Dashboard and login. Click Here.
(Note: if you have forgotten your username and/or password you can use the login form to receive an email reminder.)
- Click the Red Register link next to your event.
- Fill in the form and click Submit.
(If your credit card payment is rejected check you have not included spaces in the CC number and have the correct expiry date and CCV number)
- A tax invoice and / or receipt will be emailed to you once the payment is verified.
(Note that the details in the invoice / receipt will be those in your contact profile.)
- To check your payment go back to the Current Events page and refresh the screen. The Register link should now be green and display a tick, indicating you are registered to attend an event.