Workshops and Networking Events
Women on Boards offers strategic networking events and professional development workshops in major Australian capital cities.
Events are focussed on you connecting with people who can help with your executive and board career, while our workshops are practical, how-to information sessions to help you put your plan into action.
Read more about our events
Who can attend?
Most events are open to anyone to attend. You can become a WOB Subscriber to receive discounts on the standard price for all events. Some of our events are only for subscribers.
WOB events are an excellent opportunity for directors and aspiring directors seeking a position on a public, private, not-for-profit, sporting, industry or government board, to network with recognised directors.
Key benefits include:
- A network of board members in the public, private, not-for-profit and government sectors
- A network of contacts in other business/ professional sectors
- An understanding of what it means to be a director
- Pointers to professional development to be an attractive candidate to boards
- A list of target boards and a strategy for a board career
- The opportunity to register an interest in taking up board positions
- Information about board opportunities.